Sunday 11 February 2007

John's Solo Album


An email has flooded in wanting to know the track list of my solo album. Rash fool... Anyway, with apologies to David and Bob for the blatant self promotion here it is!

Track List

The Tracks of My Tears
Stormy Down
Blue Bayou
Diesel On My Tail
Sixteen Tons
Good Morning Sun
Blame It On Your Heart
Flower of Magarallio
Poor Me
The First Cut Is The Deepest
Johnny B. Goode
Lay Down Sally
The Voice Within
Louisiana Lady
Reason To Believe

Yes, quite a mixture there! From "Tennessee" Ernie Ford to Christina Aguillera! The album is simply called "John Burke" and is available from this page.

And yes, I know "Johnny B. Goode" appears on the new CBG album (see previous post) but we started playing it with the band after I'd recorded it on this album.

No comments: