Saturday 10 February 2007

New Albums - Sound and Vision!


There's a new album of photos of the band available at Picasa. If you fancy a spot of laughing at us without the torture of an actual gig, then that's the place to go!

I've done a bit more work on the third album. Guitars have been added to a couple of tracks and backing tracks for a couple of others are now waiting for vocals to be added. Only one song (my solo effort) is finished as yet but there are a few now only waiting for Bob to add a bass track.

It's going to be a mix of styles again - we've more or less agreed all the tracks now but apart from opening with "Last Night Was Made for Love" to be followed by Joe Brown's "Picture of You" and knowing it will build up to a raucous finish with "Johnny B. Goode" the running order may change a bit!

Track List:

Last Night Was Made For Love
Picture of You
I've Just Seen A Face
You're My Best Friend
The Rose
Constantly
My Life
The Green Fields of France
Dirty Old Town
Whisky In The Jar
Help Me Rhonda (or California Girls)
It Doesn't Matter Anymore
I Try To Think About Elvis
The Night I Called The Old Man Out
Johnny B. Goode

Which in all makes 15 tracks. We haven't yet decided whether to add an instrumental to this album.

No comments: