Wednesday 10 January 2007

Podcasting

30 September 2005
Sorry - we've been a bit quiet of late! This is traditionally the time when we start to work on a new album up to Christmas. Lots of spare dates for those who want to book us!

Yesterday I was in Leeds for work and was asked to make a "podcast". This turned out to mean someone shoving an i-pod under my nose and telling me to speak for 3 minutes. This could be on any subject I was assured so of course I wittered on about the band. A very short time later they had added some bits of music from the mp3 files I had on my laptop and this should be available on the web soon. I'll let you know as soon as I hear! It was a bit wierd talking off the top of my head without any preparation but I suppose it makes it fresh and spontaneous!

No comments: